ezoic

2013년 7월 12일 금요일

K-POP THE BRAND NEW - Ailee 'U & I'

K-POP THE BRAND NEW - Ailee 'U & I'





Ailee (YMC Entertainment) 












 






U & I






MELODY & LYRICS - KUPA, SHINSADONG HORENG I






sound by Brass was Excellent with her cool great voice


crazy exciting song like 'Eye Of Tiger' maybe netter i guess ......


i don't know why ......


little weird to explain but i think i feel like wanna punch someone after listening the song


maybe MMA Fighters or Boxing Players need to listen this song


i guess "BIG Energy" in the song


actually .....i feel like wanna come through roughly and punch


song was about 'fed up with relationship with her Boy Friend'


and MSG to his Boy Friend 'Go or Stay I Don't Care'


song was very very very cool


while this song played i forgot the summer














                                                       KPOPCAPTAIN











댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.