ezoic

2013년 6월 3일 월요일

K-POP 'HOT ISSUE' - 'The REAL Cherice'

K-POP 'HOT ISSUE' - 'The REAL Cherice'










she decide to show her REAL














when i heard of it ..... such 'shock and strange'

cause she's very friendly to Korean

maybe before American knows her she got fame in South Korea

so most of Korean has different heart to her

last Second Of June she explain about her officially

her dress and her hair style was very sudden and many people got awkward and wondered

but she decide to show her real

according to Cherice ......

"I'm Able To Express My Self Better

Now I Have Come Accept The Real Me

I Have Come To Love The Real Me

I Now Celebrate The Real Me













.............sometimes when i heard this kind of news i understand them

but actually .....not feeling that i'm familiar of it












                                                                    KPOPCAPTAIN










댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.