ezoic

2012년 7월 5일 목요일

K-POP 'HOT ISSUE' - JYP The Movie Star'

K-POP 'HOT ISSUE'  - JYP  The Movie Star'





his movie '5 Million Dollar Man' will be open July 19

such unexpected plan he made and brought big surprise

last Saturday Night he prepared the show 'Saturday Night Live Korea'

(hahahahahaha  if you're American you may have doubt it or little awkward about it

and totally strange ........but YES since 2012 Korean Broad cast 'TVN' had contract with 'SNL'
and now able in South Korea and last week was JYP's turn)

and The beginning was such funny song he made and he sang this for the show

title of the song was 'I Am A Movie Star'

still unforgettable so i made it and translated

i wanna laugh together with you guys 














Nanun Beuda (MOVIE STAR)






MELODY & LYRICS - JYP




Now no JYP in the World

INTRODUCING Movie Star JY Park  !!!


please forget the Vinyl pants and MMM in Elavator last time


from now i born again and my name is 'Actor Park' with the high quality act

im coimg to 'CHUNG MU RO' from 'YO UI DO',

and i throw down my MICRO PHONE and i grab the Scenarios

and i left away from The Brown Tube of TV and now i am on the screen HOO~ HOO~

now I am an actor I'm a movie star I bump my shoulders with JANG DONG GUN

now I am an actor I'm a movie star now me and WON BIN are Co-worker

movie star I am (JACK NICHOLSON) movie star I am(DI CAPRIO)

movie star I am (AL PACINO) movie star like them it's Actor Park


Ladies and Gentlemen do i look like a Movie Star now ?

I won't do the SEXY DANCE on the floor no more please don't call me no more 'M Count Down'

I will get the prize of BEST NEW Actor like Rain and SUZY

'half of air, half of sound' I won't do that again now I'll keep half of air, half of emotion

i make all the screen smaller than it  by my crazy strong presence now HOO~ HOO~

now I am an actor I'm a movie star I bump my shoulders with JANG DONG GUN

now I am an actor I'm a movie star now me and WON BIN are Co-worker

movie star I am (JACK NICHOLSON) movie star I am(DI CAPRIO)

movie star I am (AL PACINO) movie star like them it's actor Park


I know too many good looking actors around 'CHUNG MU RO'

different tasted new faced actor came threw


gotta make new sensation and gotta be there 

now change the standards of handsome 'why actor gotta be good looking ?'

age of Global ! face of Global !


case that people doesn't know my race

Asia Europe and America middle and South America where ever i go


why people told me that i look a like ?

fire on screen in 2012 new wave and man who can fill your heart

nominee of BEST New Actor JY PARK please support me


now I am an actor I'm a movie star I bump my shoulders with JANG DONG GUN

now I am an actor I'm a movie star now me and WON BIN are Co-worker

movie star I am (JACK NICHOLSON) movie star I am(DI CAPRIO)

movie star I am (AL PACINO) movie star like them it's actor Park




















*Vinyl Pants - last 1994 or 1995 maybe....he had interview with famous magazine
                        about opinion of  'SEX' and what he thought and his minds about 'SEX'
                        later i remember that he made his own nude book and he showed his pictures

 



*MMM in Elevator - last 1995 he released his own album and 'Elevator' was single of the album
                             and lyrics in the song and music video clip was too hot for children and students
                             so it was big issue and topic of controversies of his career 
                             in the song ......he talked about making love in Elevator
* CHUNG MU RO  - town in Seoul where product movies just like Korean HollyWood
                                    but smaller than

*YO UI DO - bigger broad cast's buildings are in that area KBS, MBC

*JANG DONG GUN & WON BIN - famous and good looking Korean movie star

 

















                                                                            KPOPCAPTAIN








댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

참고: 블로그의 회원만 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.